Friday, December 11, 2009

Even Math Sucks Sometimes

Math studying is about killing me, so... I will blog instead! Oh escapism. What a good tactic.

What to write? Hmmm... perhaps a Christmas exam poem.

The tree is up
The lights are blinking
But Janna's work ethic
Sure is stinking

Imaginary numbers
Are in my head
I'd rather the integral
Of -i was dead.

My coffee with eggnog
Is the best part of my day
I think I may be addicted
But what can I say?
I like coffee

Ok, as much as I would love to continue poem-ing, I actually need to get back to work. If I never blog again, it is because complex analysis actually murdered me.

2 comments:

Chris Hildebrand said...

I think you are the only person I know who has a blog. Don't let this one fade into oblivion!

The Fantastical Thoughts of a 5'7''ish Girl said...

Jan, this poem rocks my socks! This is a saying that I am using to tell you that I like it.